<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 06, 2003

What up. Joefi here, chillin at the computer lab 8th period. I can't believe it, the first day me and Cassie make it to class on time Mr Rooney is absent and we have a sub. Go figure. I feel like gambling some more money away right now, but no one who is down with throwing dice is in my class. Plus the sub seems kind of a confrontational guy. He just broke up a verbal fight between some girl and Jason Bayes. I wanted to see where it was going, but oh well. Ok, its the end of the day and my energy is shot.....this is when I start to feel sad. Even blogging is not improving my morale. I try to think of funny things (i.e. Matty K doin funny stuff, Mr Powers doing, well, anything, kevin swinging his bookbag on his back, adam laughing, mark bitting his lower lip while trying to make up for some childish act) but none of it is working. Well maybe Mr Powers. A little. Ok Cassie is asking me about bullets in our powrpoint so I must go. Peace

P.S. Note:....I just read Gongs "post" (if it can be refered to as that) from Sunday where she angrily berated Adam. You are entitled to your own opinion, as the Ask Madden Staff and myself surely recognize, but get your facts straight. "After he pulled his stunt, he rushed downstairs to brag to everyone about his stellar performance" Um, I was there, and after the stunt was pulled Gong was a little angry, but eventually hugged Adam and showed no signs of true disturbance. WE remained upstairs for several minutes, there was no rushing downstairs to tell everyone, though we did relay the story. "Later, he halfheartedly apologized, but I read his blog and found no trace of remorse anywhere on his mind." Ok, again, a problem. He apologized sincerely and you rejected his apology refusing to listen. HE felt so bad afterwards he left your house and drove around in the middle of the night (perhaps even shed a tear). We had to find him and convince him to come back he felt so horrible. And do you expect him to apologize over the blog when you a) don't read it and b) refused to accept it in person? Get your facts straight or don't say them.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]