<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 27, 2003

What up. Happy Thanksgiving all, I hope you all ate a shitload of food. What a great holiday, I love eating. I don't really have much of an extended family, especially on my moms side, but when my uncle and my dad get drunk it makes Thanksgiving that much more fun. My Grandma made things interesting too. After a rousing night with my two crazy cousins (one with too little of an attention span and one with too much makeup), my mom's identical twin and her harley riding super buff husband, and my cynical Jewish grandmother (my only living grandparent), me and my imediate family took a ride to Marine Park where we saw my Dad's childhood dwelling (after spending the afternoon at my moms old place, we got curious). Then a long car ride home made me think about how at this point my life has no direction. Sure things are great now, but I have no ambition as to what I want to do with my life, and its getting ot the point where I should be visitng colleges. I guess I shouldn't be nervous yet, but I can't help but wonder about colleges and such...should I go for fine arts, or something I'm guarenteed a successful life with? I don't want to think about this now....that stupid My Antonia essay on the book I didn't read, Mrs. Ryans dumb polar graph project that I have no desire to do, let alone remember how, and my stupid pyschology powerpoint presentation (at least thats easy enough) all need to get done this weekend, and all I want to do is sleep/see Morgan/hang out with Vincent/sleep. Fuckbeans.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]