<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

sup, yo. got some good news on my part. some of you know that me and gabby were going through what i liked to call a "rough patch." so i decided last night to finally call her after about 4 weeks of not calling/pretending not to care. we spoke for quite a few grand hours and now it's all good, baby baby. tonight i went out ghetto blastin the subwoofers through haverstraw, thiells, pomona, eventually got to clakstown. then turned around and said "oh yeh, shit! gas!" oh well. the weekend was sub-par. (i dont know, it sounds intelligent) i don't even remember what happened. OH YEH! speakin of not rememberin shit, i'm now off probation. but i've found that i'm still tagged, tho. a few days ago i arrived home to find a police cruiser n SUV just chillin near my house. (no, not the same day joe n mike were there to see them) so i go inside, grab something (i think it was mary j, to tell the truth, i guess those cops were good judges of character) and got back in the car, n went to a friend's house. the suv followed me out then turned down hammond, n i'm pretty sure the cruiser just stayed on my block. i'm prolly just paranoid, they were prolly just meetin on neutral ground to enjoy a donut or two. tonight i went to show alex the subs as promised. he told me he heard me get on his block and drive all the way down to his house. his dad wasn't thrilled to say the least, but when he found out it was me, he was like ok. and WHY AM I WRITING ALL OF THIS! I'M SORRY GUYS, YOU DON'T CARE, AND SHOULDN'T CARE ABOUT EVERY DAMN THING THAT HAPPENS TO ME! damn, i piss myself off. some call me weird. i just think i'm good at judging myself. on that note, take it easy, all.
p.s.-oh yeh, i finally met this reza character when me n joe saw matrix revolutions after i got off work. funny kid. aight i'm out1 (damn, i wrote way too much this time, you shouldn't have read it all, just browsed at the most. and if you had enough time to read the whole thing then HA! you suck! but then again, i guess i had the time to write all this. shut up matt, ur just digging urself deeper n deeper) ok i'm out for real

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]