<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 03, 2003

For a Monday today didn't suck too bad. I mean no school tommorow so it kind of felt like Friday (not really). The day went pretty quick, probably due to my lack of attention because of what is constantly on my mind. ITs been eating away at me all day, and a horribly drama rehersal didn't help in the slightest. So with Roth pissed at me and me pissed at myself I went to tutoring, where Matt proceeded to be a 12 year old bitch. That kid doesn't give a shit about anything.....oh well I got paid, who cares. When I came home I found no relief, just a bombardment of bitching about how Allison couldn't get on AOL. What the fuck, there are more important things in life.....or maybe I'm just bitter. Whatever, I got out of there double time and high tailed it to the number one refuge spot where no one in the world could ever find me.....Taco Bell. So I ordered my shit and when I got my tray the girl said something in spanish and I gave her a sideways glance. She said "What, is there something wrong with you?" with all the pop culture Haverstraw ghetto attitude I could handle at this point in my day. Pissed off and tired, I answered "Everything that is wrong with your horrible food and service I've learned to deal with or I wouldn't be here." She then proceeded to go talk to this black guy behind the counter who wasn't wearing a uniform and was packing something into a bag. I knew this guy was trouble, but since I'm smooth I just filled up my 32 oz soda and sat down to eat my grade E taco and my horribly un-symmetricaly sliced quesadea. Hey, its shitty quality, but it's aight. So I'm eating and the black guy says something, I didn't quite hear what because I couldn't honestly care less when suddenly the manager (Think Latino with a hint of gay) SCREAMS at the top of his lungs "SHUT THE FUCK UP. I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP." He then sizes up the black guy who replys with "You gonna hit me? huh? What the fuck you gonna do?" This goes on for a couple of minutes as I sit, watch, and make my 7 dollars worth of heart clogging cuisine disappear. Dinner and a show. God I love Taco Bell.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]