<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 27, 2003

yo yo....i came to a discovery teachers are dumb for letting students do group work. they are especially dumb for letting me chris and kevin do group work. anwyays, my arm is a little numb from holding a foen next to me for an hour and a half. and now my yogurt is warm, but boy is it still good! i dont know if i ever shared this, but i alwys had an idea for a table attatched to ur belt so if ur walkin around at a party, u always have somewhere to put ur drink, i asked my dad to make me it cuz he's good wit stuff, but lets jsut say the gears aren't in motion. holy crap, this is weird, my tv jsut turned on by itself, idk wat to do, gotta call vicnent!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]