<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 26, 2003

yo yo....eric brenner called me saturdaya nd asked if i wanted to help out at some huanted house i was like"yea! scaring people and doin stuff for free...my 2 fav thigns"...so that was awesome....tho repetitive so i started to alter the thigns i said to people when i popped out of a coffin like"my father can beat up ur father, he ahs 3 large brotehrs who are iron workers, dont make me call them, they have communicable dieseases..." or "two pairs ALWYAS beats three of a kind!" or "you...with the braces....come closer to me...i'm lonely...let me touch you" today (sunday) i hugn out with marsha and then we met kevin mark and stephen at the nanuet mall to buy stickers(knives), in the parking lot of the pallisades mall we were talkin bout meagan, and i SWEAR right as iw as talkin bout her i see her car, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! so frickin weird. and no meagan, we did not hot wire it. at dinner tonite my dad almost paid the waiter 214 dolalrs for the check cuz he carried too many 1's. cant wait till halloween,a nd also cuz aroudn them stephen should be getting his 7 swords he ordered...one of which i already shot! ta ta

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]