<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 13, 2003

yo yo, vincent came home this weekend. that was cool, we saw Underworld on friday and played old skool baord games saturday, sunday was suppsoed to be dedicated to vincent helpin me and kevin get into college, but instead we did something "different." we were all plannin on hangin out at matty k's later that night, so me kevin and stephen came up with a plan. We went to party city and bought blood capsules, the ones u put into ur mouth. So at like 1:00 am at matts house the plan commenced. Me and kevin came downstairs from upstairs and i "made him mad", he pushed me down the stairs and i fell, thats when i had the capsule in my mouth and let it explode. At first eveyrone thought nopthin happend till they saw blood. We got vicnent in on the plan too cuz he's too smart and would foil our plan. They took me upstairs and we realized it wasnt enough blood. So i went into the bathroom to "wash off" and put more blood on, i came out telling vincent it really hurts and is bleeding a lot. As i went outside i was spitting up blood. Vicnent and Stephen "took me to the hospital", tho we sjut drove around for a while, kevin was left back at the fort, we called him and apparently matts sister was worried, so rather than make us look like idiots, they dropped me home, and said my parents picked me up from the hospital. It was a practical joke on jofi, jennya nd matty k. You might ask "who would do such a sick thing?", i'll tell u who, someone who cares enough about elaborate hoaxes to mess with their friends feelings, thats who! It was also a test to see who my real friends were, and u ALL failed, you know what u got , F+, click!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]