<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 24, 2003

yo yo, normally i woudlnt bash in my blog but this isnt bashing, this is a public service annoucement. Amanda Gong is a disgusting human being, she sits at forensics meetings, weeks after weeks and does nothign but sits at a computer. We tried asking her nicely to get off and join the rest of us but she refuses. So we resorted to yelling and forcefully turning it off, this is when she goes , or continues to go crazy. She is extremely rude towards others, snaps back at others, is immature and has zero respect.....and is crazy. I advise readers of the blog to take note of her irradic behavior, you see, i will not force my opinion of her on you, you can make ur own judgements. i am just warning you to be wary of her

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]