<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

yo yo, boy was today eventful. vicnent came and chileld at skool today, he sat in on marks math class and gave mark answers, and mark talked back and vincent took out his "sticker" (pocket knife). me vincent and j-meyer chilled durin lunch. then durin maff me and simon were called down to gonzalez's office. i ahd no diea wat it was for, so i regailed ms bianco wit stories of my latenesses be4 i left. when i got there i relized i was for cutting gym ywice. so i told him they were lessons so i gotta get powers to write me a note now. Apparently mr powers told him i was there one day but forgot bout the other, so i'll work on dat tommorrow. after skool i auditioned for touring, man nicole pagnotta/veronica gonzalez/erin frauenhoffer are so cool.

* matty k, i sorry ur sister got involved. we never meant to be manipulative, we did it purely for fun and a laugh, please coem back to the blog and dont be mad at us, we <3 u

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]