<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 02, 2003

yo yo, adam here. first off, welcome reza, and i totally can feel ur faucet ass, not literally, but my toilet can vouche for me. I ran my mile in 7:04, tho i jogged cuz i knew i couldnt presidential for it in my current shape (spherical). I've discovered by means of the alte stephen jordan, a bright and coming young star, Andy Milonokis, you can go to his site (link provided on the right) at www.angrynakedpat.com/andymilonokis.com Back to the ass region, i discovered lots of garlic knots doesnt remedy the situation. But lemonade is good. Also, whistling into the recieveer in a phone makes funny noises, try it. I also discovered Dave Gillman is a really cool guy. GO MRS PALMERO!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]