<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 05, 2003

Yo, it's 'Cent. For the record, Joe has received a formal (sort of) apology from Reza, and therefore I am back and ready to post. Before I do so, I will submit one last apology on the behalf of the entire Ask Madden staff, and I am sure the others will agree with me that Joe Coe is a fine individual. With that said, I'd like to say two things to the other Joe, Joefi. First, totally cool that you're happy and with someone...go Joefi!...and second...you stupid fuck, you didn't tell me about it, I hate you. With THAT said, let me move on to the moral of today's story: maybe alcohol is bad...I mean...really. Allow me to explain. Itay and I were doing shots, nice and leisurely and Scott was like...I want some...so he does a few shots...at most seven...and then he stops. Like twenty minutes later he's piss-ass drunk and vomiting all over the bathroom. After about 3 hours in the bathroom (and i'm not exaggerating), he made it to his bed, where he proceeded to sleep for about 40 minutes before he woke up and practically had a seizure. He's now laying in his bed shaking while I sit here on his computer carefully monitoring the situation. As of now, he's breathing and has a pulse...both good things. We're waiting for our calzones to come...yes, we know it's 3 in the morning...but who cares...everyone is eating calzones. Other than that I really don't have a lot to say...I mean, Justin would be with his girlfriend if it weren't for Scott being comatose on his bed and me sitting here playing doctor. Ok..I am going to go make sure he still has a pulse. I'll talk to everyone later. Peace.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]