<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 26, 2003

WOW!! WHAT?!?! WOW!! MATTY K IS BLOGGING AGAIN?!?!?! WHAT?!?! (artists rendering of someone being thrilled to see me blogging again because they enjoy viewing my sad attemp at witty blogging) well yeh, adam n them have been forgiven by me for bout a week now and i kno they are sorry so i'm cool, but my sister is very pissed at him and her boyfriend will kill him on sight. but enough of that, back to regularity (it seems as though i've been blogging all along) i was simply touched by "to matty k"'s quote, "stop bein a bitch". well, my friend, YOU stop bein a bitch. HA! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ME NOW? aight, neway, project: WOW! oh, WOWEE WOW WOW WOW!!!!! has been cancelled. kevin graced me with a few words of wisdom and i respect them. i've been in an irregularly good mood the past 2 days, as opposed to the pissy, snippy matty k you all know and (don't really) love. i guess it's from getting more that 2 hours of sleep this week. i drove to and from work today for the first time with my parental units' allowance. oh and things are lookin up for me getting full driving priveledges and un-house arrest-ation by november. EVERYTHING'S COMIN UP MATT!!speaking of subwoofers, i just bought 2 12' sony xplode subs and a sony xplode 1000w amp for the whip. it's gonna be mad tight and should be here monday or tuesday. i can't decide whether to make my own boxes, or buy em. we'll figure that out when the time is right. ok, i've blogged enough to fulfill my.... something, i don't know what i should put there (suggestions? don't call me, i don't want them) aight. take it easy all.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]