<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 05, 2003

What up. Joefi here, and boy was today (and by today i mean yesterday, cause its still saturday to me at 1 am) very productive. Yeah it was a long long day of nothing but nerd patrol. but the annoyance is severly counteracted by the fact that my long term band crush has become something more than the third phase of joefi's relationships. See all of my relationships end up as one of three very distinct phases: either 1)the girl gets tired of me (the pathetic phase), 2) i come to my senses (the awakening phase) or 3) i never get them in the first place and life sucks ( the even more pathetic phase). Things were looking pretty phase 3 when suddenly i actually didn't strike out. Morgan, if you are reading this (which you more than likely will stumble across at some point....sign the guestbook!) you brighten my day and now that we're together i couldn't be happier. I guess i'll have to make a new phase where everything works out, cause thats the way things are gonna be. Some other stuff happened today, but none of it matters enough for even a blurb. Ok enough said, time to go to bed.

P.S. leave some encouraging guestbook entries for vincent....we fear he may not come back. Show him you guys care!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]