<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

What up. Joefi here in an interesting state of mind. It seems as though my internal calender has been screwed up in some way, because every time that I've woken up this week so far I think its monday. I know its wednesday and tommorow is thursday, but when I woke up this morning I had the unrefutable dread of a long, dull Monday. I was tired as if I got no sleep the night before (which would accuratly depict last Sunday) yet I made a specific attempt to get extra sleep last night. (I think....). See I have no recollection of yesterday whatsoever, yet I'm sure it happened. Can anyone explain this? I can't seem to get out of the mindset that its still Monday. I'm sure I will wake up tommorow with the same exact attitude. Strange indeed. Ok on to the days events...pouring rain hindered the hardcore gym football and space issues forced us to sit in with a 9th and 10th grade class to watch "Remember the Titans". This was good for two reasons: One, It was Morgans class, and two: it involved NO physical activity, and since my mind persisted that today was Monday I was exhausted for no apparent reason. Luckily I was called out of my global class by some other infamous members of the blog and snet to the music department where I got to, along with the other officers, make an executive decision and harness my drama officer powers. Speaking of Powers, he was there too. Nothing too great happened until lunch, but that wasn't really great either. AP music theory was definetly good, due to its lack of, well, you figure it out. Later Drivers ed was the most counterproductive retarded excuse for a class that've I've ever seen minus my Pyschology class. IT even rivals that, because all we ever do is listen to Mr. Vann babble for an hour. Today we did a crossword puzzle, cause its imperative to my driving ability that I can locate such relevant phrases as "Slippery" in a rectangular box of letters. This surley qualifies me for a senior license, my ability to count the number of times Mr. Vann says "Etc. Etc." while simultaneously answering his god damn annoying as shit cell phone every three seconds. Then again, at least we're not doing any real work. Whatever, I'm spent. Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]