<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

What up, Joefi is back, again. Been a while but i been busy so its all good. Tonight was SWEET cause i finally ditched the brokedown beamer and got a new car.....the jetta. Its not a beamer, but its awesome. I was so happy i drove around for a while before tutoring today. When i got to tutoring i was in such a good mood that matts normal idiotic manner had no effect on my esthatic outlook. It was pretty funny actually, i said "I just got a brand new car, i barely work and make 10 bucks an hour, and i have a kickass girlfriend, don't you wish you were me?" and he said "no way, then i'd have to deal with the bullshit kid that i am". He has his moments. Then i went home and had salmon, which kicked ass, cause my mom is so good at cooking. Then a shocker, i went running with marky t, and it felt pretty good. I wanna run more often and get in better shape, and marky t is the perfect guy to help me out with his insane knowledge of all things helthy. I bet adam would be useful too, wonder where he was. Anyway, after a far above decent night i am sitting here waiting for matty k to stop by so i can tutor him in math. He has a lot of trouble with the current stuff and the test is tommorow. I keep telling him it helps if you stay awake in class but oh well. He's lucky to have a friend like me who will give him enough smarts to pass. But he does shit for me too so i'm not complaining. He may not be blogging any more either which sucks.....but he is really pissed. By now i'm sure we all know the story of adams practical joke, i'm sure it would make an excellent guestbook debate....perhaps you, the loyal reader of our useless chatter can persuade matty k to come back.......

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]