<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

today sucked. School was goin fine, global (SUPA) was cool as usual, shady chris and robber barron helped me wit maff (thanks duuuuudes), then english was sucked, cuz Bassani sux. I realized i forgot my english binder in galati's room...so i made a plan....if she gets mad i dont have it i'll tell her galati has it, if she says shit, i'll tell galati, they'll fight and he'll totally FUCK HER UP! bam! no more bassani! Anyways, lunch sucked cuz of all the hooligan "non-english-speaking-kids-of-latin-descent", math is when it went WAY downhill. i got a test grade back and it sucked, it wasnt cuz of that, idk, jsut after that i started feelign really cloudy, like i didnt understand anythign and didnt know where i was. it sucked, i realized i needed vincents help for math. Then i went to fisics and i was jsut really angry, all i could think bout durin fisics was this violent scenario i made up in my head that involves me head-butting and severly beating the "non-english-speaking-kids-of-latin-descent" on the lunch line. The only good part of fisics was me and seth singing School of Rock ALL TWO PERIODS! Then gym was cool cuz now i get to be in dwyers class for football, which only sucked cuz i jammed my finger on a football and its all swolllen and bruised. That made lifting sucky cuz it was hard to grasp things in my left hand but i managed to have a good workout. Rehearsal was cool, did my thang on stage, chilled wit mark and marsha( who was all cozy in her jacket), then after we wernt to jenny's field hockey game. After dat me mark jenny and gav met kevin kim pels and saint chris adam nick and j-flizzy for ice cream. Kevin asked J-Flizzy (joe flachs) wat his grade in math was, he replied "4", it made me laugh so hard i spat my ice cream all over chris. After me chris adam nick j-flizzy jenny kim and pels went to ciceros and did antics in the parkign lot. I blasted lion kign and took the girls home, now I home, not i tired, and now my right contact lens is falling out so this sux, ta ta.......HOLLA TO THE SCHOOL OF ROCK SOUNDTRACK!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]