<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 02, 2003

this post is by an annonymous blogger who is not me, on the subject of danielle parrone. since i dont know this bitch and have no connection with her, you know it's not from me. it's from a guest blogger. enjoy.

"Hey everybody... I'm a guest writer to this here blog. I'd like to take a moment to comment on the overall stupidity of the Danielle Perrone issue. She could have avoided all this torment quite easily... she just needs to stop looking to place the blame on the honorable Jofi and the OG Crew. She needs to take a look in the FUCKING mirror to place blame! It's not hard to realize that she brings it all on herself. She should learn to treat hr friends better! Andshe better be careful b/c everyone she thought was her "friend" may not be."--anonymous guest blogger

except maybe vincent femmia--matt

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]