<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 31, 2003

this is mark, and today was great up until 9th period. I asked Jenny if she needed a ride home, but she refused and said that she wasnt talking to me bc she was mad at me. I was a bit confused and wondered if i had taken her pumpkin by accident but could not gather information bc of mrs. santillo interupting me. i was especially confused when i returned for drama and found jenny there, and she was upset with what was written on the blog. Since she refused to talk to me i wrote an apology letter which i am hoping that she will accept and i would also like to publicly apologize for any problems i may have caused her or stephen, bc they are two of my best friends and i would never do anything to hurt them, intentionally.

ok here is my recap of the week
Tues: football day. GYM FOOTBALL IS FUCKING AWESOME. day drags on endlessly afterwards.

Wed: getting nervous about ninja uniform. attempt to Take Jenny to party city but end up trying to go apple picking, only to find out that u can only go from 10am-4pm and we were there at like almost 5pm and then i spilt a frosty all over the place, and jenny kicked me in the eye.

Thurs: NINJA UNIFORM COMES!!! FUCK YEAH!!! AND ON A GYM FOOTBALL DAY. THE PERFECT END TO A PERFECT 4TH PERIOD. We played wit linemen again but this time it was the "All star team" vs the team that one the championship. The starters were (in no particular order): Me, Big D, Kevin, Greg Bouton, Dane Silverman, Conner Mcguigan, Cathy Hampson, and some other girls that were put out there just to get in the way. WE WON OF COURSE, and big d was swimming when we played defense, so we were madd good defensively and Dwyer mostly put in the scrubs when we were on offense, so we didnt have much of a chance to score, but no matter the other team got beaten.

Fri: ninja meeting at quick stop, which i was late for, then off to school then to the 5th per. comp. which we totally got jipped at bc the fucking dentist group won, even though the ninjas (us) and the spice girls {Jared, AManda, Eric, Stacy, and Marissa) should have both blew them out of the water. then in supa we played Selow, which im not sure how its spelt but thats the dice game that i think is fukcing awesome and so does kevin, so we'll be in a gambling help class next week, he more than i. Then 7th period i told adrienne that i hated her bc when i came back from changing in my van she had her stupid feet in my place. so she told me to move to another chair, so i went to the opposite end of the table, when she called me back to sit with her and i was like "excuse me, are u talking to me? because i think i isolated myself for a reason." so i moved over towards her when she said something and i said to ask vincent, she then replied with something to the extent of, "everyone thinks vincent streva is so great just because hes at cornell. Hes at college, move on." Stunned, i told her that when he gets a day off im bringing him in to study hall to kill her wit his intelect. then she knocked my empty water bottle off the table, so i asked her nicely to pick it up. she refused so i tossed her agenda close to my bottle and told her that when she picks up her agenda that she can get my water bottle. She again refused so i tossed all of her belongings over there , one by one. then when she had none left, she said she wouldnt talk to me until i picked them up. Sometimes silence is harder to bear than noise, so i appeased her about 5 min later then on the way towards the door she kicked a water bottle at me and then tried to do it again, but i blocked it and in doing so she kicked me in the ankle, which really hurt. I forgot to mention that i told her that i hated her about 5 million times. But she knew i was just kiddin so no harm done. then tonight i went trick or treating with Chris, Joe, and Nick at lauren Greens house wit her friends. and i had to come all the way back to her house by myself bc noone likes me. :( j/k i just didnt want to have to have someone walk back to them and get lost. ok nite everyone.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]