<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Sorry people, i havent updated in a while. So as for the incident with Joe Coe, i would like to say that i am a believer that a person is who they are by their personality, not sexuality. and since he has never done anything wrong to me i have no reason to have any problems with him. and as for Danielle and Vinny, everything was cleared up with them too. so heres my entry:
Uhh- ok skip to fri: I ended up doing some stuff at the SUPA field trip to this camp for blind people so the highlight {dont wanna bore u} was at the end of the day some peps found a snake and i got to play wit it, going to drama, and then to nerd patrol for the football game which was madd kool since it was coach cas's 200th win and big d is on the team. Then it was a 40-7 blow out.
sat: uh nerd patrol all day, joefi got a girlfriend, congrats!!! slept till 11 for the first time in like 3 months and then got home late.
Sun: saw jenny at bagel world to pick up some order for my church, which is where God lives {vincent}, and she thought that my cousin, who is 22 was my father. he got really upset and talked about how much of an embarrasment it was. then me, adam, kevin, stephen, joefi, morgan{joefi's gf}, and jenny saw SCHOOL OF ROCK, WHICH TOTALLY KICKED MAJOR ASS!!!!!! it was soo intense and after we were totally pumped up by it and beat the shit out of a cardboard box and then i beat the shit outa a shopping cart. IT WAS SOO FUCKING INTENSE!!!! and in this movie was the cutest little girl ever. her nickname is blondie,a dn she was SOOO FUCKING CUTE!!! if she was my daughter id buy her anything she wants and beat the shit outta any guy that came near her, which jenny informed me is what id do if i ever had a daughter, and i didnt disagree. its prob. gonna be true. who knows but the oracle? then i came home at 1:am and forgot to call my parents to tell them i would be late, so i lost my car for a week. but i didnt care bc i was soo fucking psyched bc of the movie.
Mon: woke up for work at 6:30 and worked for a remodeling comp. we busted down a foundation wall, and i got to carry out dement covered cinder blocks and huge pieces of cement all day, adn did a little carpentry. come home and slept randomly. like in the work van on the way home, while watching the matrix reloaded, on the phone with jenny, adn like while i was taking a piss, (i know it was weird) so off to sleep i went in my bed
tues: woke up told my dad i was sore and tired adn was gonna go to school late, so luckily i got permission to drive, skipped 1st and 2nd per. then went to school, no nerd patrol tonight, which was a plus, at gym, big d was madd chill, as usual and he needed a dollar for lunch so i gave it to him, i would have given him $5 if he really needed it. but i ended up playing bball with brian baek, kev, parweez, nick marino, and glen roache. it was kool. then went up to my grandmas to eat, as usual, came home and destroyed scott in bball, and now im out. peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]