<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 13, 2003

okay so today is my b-day! yay for me...i'm turning 18 which is weird because a lot of seniors in the highschool are turning 18 now too but hey, i'm special like that. Jess came home from Oswego so i was way excited about that. We hung out and later on as i was leaving her house i discovered that both out cars had been egged. Wow, i didn't realize we were so popular. So on Saturday we brought our cars to the car wash to clean that shit up and the headed to the mall, where i havent been in ages. Met up with a bunch of people, including some of the very authors of this blog, and ate at the one and only TGI Fridays. Jess told them it was my bday and the waiters came out and did that cheer thing. Later on that evening i was interrupted at approxomitly 3:34 am as i was trying to beat by previous record of driving from the cove to my house in under 7 minutes. How rude. I was speeding or something, didnt have my license on me and my inspection was 3 months overdue. You might be asking if i wear a big sign around myself that says, "Pick me, i have nothing better to do." And yes, i occasionally do. For some reason when you get pulled over at that time of the night, every police car in the tri county feels it is their duty to come and assist the officer who pulled the person over. They also feel the need to exit their vehicle and begin walking aimlessly around your car. The cop only gave me a ticket for the inspection. Fair enough. So by the time i pulled out there were 6 cop cars just sitting there. They must have felt important. So if anyone was driving drunk or stoned, which happens a lot in NR, your welcome.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]