<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 03, 2003

It's Vincent, and I have something important to say. It saddens me that I have to even create this post in the first place, however the seriousness of the issue makes it neccessary. On Thursday, at around 8:00 pm, Reza posted an entry in the blog under Kevin's name. In this entry, he exhibited a level of ignorance that is utterly astounding. He commented that the high school should install "buffers" between stalls such that "the next Joe Coe" doesn't stare at their genitals. Reza, your ignorance is astounding. Firstly, your shear intolerance for people with differing ideals than yourself is horribly inappropriate. Further, your insensitivity to others' feelings is equally appalling. Joe Coe happens to be a good friend of mine, and whether or not they choose to admit it (because I know it can be hard to risk ridicule in high school) he is also a friend to Adam and Kevin. With that, I am offended beyond belief by your hurtful comments about my friend. Joe is not some spectacle to be mocked by ignorant people like yourself. Furthermore, I am upset with Kevin for not reviewing Reza's post before it was published (or - the alternate situation which I would rather think to be not the case - read it and thought it to be acceptable). I would hope that you, Kevin, would have the sense enough to do so and know that making hurtful comments about someone that you know is my friend and that is also your friend. Still on that note, Adam, I am disappointed with you for not mentioning the inappropriate nature of Reza's post in your entry immediately following. The contents of the entry make it such that I cannot continue to publish entries until some form of formal apology is made to my friend, Joe Coe. I will not publish further entries in a blog in which fellow bloggers present matter that is offensive to my friends. Until further notice, I am on sabbatical from this blog and will discontinue writing in it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]