<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 19, 2003

if you have coach dwyer for football in gym you know how intense things can get, IM SOO FUCKING PUMPED FOR TOMMORROW. I have a kick ass team which consists of me, our female mvp: Kathy Hampson, Kevin, Dane Silverman, and Myles Peckler. Now you would think that this team wouldnt be good, but u mustnt underestimate the power of kevin, usually he may be a lazy-head, but when it comes to gym football wit dwyer he knows what to do. in the first game of the season he caught an interception, adn is madd aware of everything and like very into it and very encouraging. which is a lot better than people who are more able to play but choose not to. So he is a valued member of our team. better than myles. But the other day, thurs. we destroyed masonettes team, bc of kathy hampson. She is fucking awesome, and can kick the ball if Dane doesnt want to, and can catch and play defense and is madd supportive. And i caught 2 td and had an interception and threw another td. Kevin had a td too. But it was hard to play d on them bc they had mase and connor mcguigan who both are madd fast and mike makes this sound when he runs he goes "tsss!"and its so funny, but then he blows by u and then u look stupid, dane was the only one who was comparable in speed to connor and mike, but we still won.

today was quite an event since i was going to the vitamin shoppe (just listen) i took the parkway to 59 then realize that i was right near 304 where my mom always turns onto to get gas a little ways down. so im cruisin then realize im the only car on the road, so instinctively i floor it and then slow down when i get to a stop light. the only thing i dont remember is where my mom turns off so i just make random turns at places that i really dont know but my mind says that i do. so luckily i jbreak out of my stuborness after
about 3o min and then depending on my sense of directionto get me back to 304, then i some to a light were i thought ive seen b4 and turn, later realizing that the reason that i remembered it was becase i passed it 30 min prior. so then i literally yell out loud "WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THE FUCK IM GOING" so i turn back and head towards the vitamin shoppe, purchase a bit, then take the parkway home. Only to come upon a mercury minivan who decides he wants to race me, and i totally kick his ass in. and then we meet up with some other minivans, 2 dodge caravans, and a honda oddesy and we fucking controled the parkway, going about 80 we fucking passed everyone it was so fucking cool. which proves my theory, MINIVANS ARE FUCKING BITCHIN.

I had fun this weekend chillin at adams, and playing with stickers, and i dont want to reiterate what happened, but LIME JELL-O IS DISGUSTING ENOUGH WHEN ITS A SEMI-SOLID AND EATING IT AFTER MIXING IT IN WATER WITHOUT IT DOING WHAT IT NEEDS TO DO IS SICKENING, I WANTED TO VOMIT. NOTE TO JENNY IF U WANT SOMETHING THAT TASTES LIKE FRUIT IN LIQUID FORM I HAVE AN IDEA: DRINK SOME FUCKING JUICE, ITS ONLY BEEN AROUND SINCE LIKE FOREVER. i need to go vomit after thinking about it again so im out.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]