<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 27, 2003

If anyone agrees with mark and thinks all i talk about is morgan and/or the jetta, by all means leave a note in the guestbook. Otherwise mark, you are entitled to your opinion, even if its a stupid one with no warrant whatsoever. I dont feel like discussing drama cause it was way way stressful. I also feel like goin to bed right now, so i'm out. Oh by the way laura, you said this ten days ago but i just read it now...... i know her name is alexandra, shes my sister.....but Allison has a much nicer ring to it. Its like a nickname, without the short. (see guestbook for further details those of you who have no idea who or what i am talking about). With that, i end my blog. Peace.

P.S. someone poke vincent so he wakes up from his coma like state and blogs.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]