<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 06, 2003

I don't even know how to begin to express my rage right now. I could be dead right now very easily, yet my sisters friends laughed at me and my mom cursed me off. WHAT THE FUCK i am so sick of this piece of shit car i want to kill something. Maybe i should explain. You see my exhaust system was already rusted and shot to SHIT when i got my car back from the shop, fucking irony. Then the tailpipe fell off, but that was ok, fine, whatever. But today things went a shit load worse. On the way home from dropping off harvey at his brothers baseball game, the entire back end of the exhaust system fell off, i.e. the muffler and some piping. I heard the dragging but i wasn't sure what it was so i decided to tough it out and go home before looking. This was stupid i'll admit, but you only learn from mistakes. When i got home i began to worry and not thinking i parked behind my mothers car, temporarily blocking her in. That was even more stupid. I then recieved a call from my sister who told me there were sparks behind my car and asked what was going on. I heard her friends laughing in the backround and then it hit me: the sparks were somewhat close to the gas tank and i could very well be dead right now. This quickly turned my indifference to anger and i yelled at my sister for making fun of me with her friends. To add to this i came inside and told my mother what happened and she proceeded to scream at me about not blocking her in. WHAT THE FUCK WHY DOES NO ONE CARE THAT I COULD BE DEAD??? I stormed outside and try to remedy the situation. My dad tried to help but being on the other side of the country provides no simple solution. My mom apologized so we're cool, she was actually thinking of buying me a car without telling my dad (way cool) but i don't need more fighting between them cause she just stormed off screaming about how he plays god and she's pissed....i hate it when shes like this. My mom is too busy to help me so i tried to enlist the help of adam. He is busy as well but will help me tommorow. By then maybe my sisters friends won't be a bunch of heartless little shitheads FUCK YOU MANCINIS I NEVER LIKED YOU AND I NEVER WILL. I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL. I HOPE YOU FUCKING BLOW UP AND NOONE GIVES A SHIT BECAUSE I KNOW I WON'T SO FUCK YOU IN YOUR STUPID FUCKING DUMBASS SHITEATING GRINNING FACES YOU WORTHLESS PIECES OF SHIT. I HATE YOU, EVERY LAST FUCKING ONE OF YOU BASTARD SHIT SUCKING FUCKHEADS! FUCK YOU!!! Ali, you are a million times better then those pieces of crap, stop hanging out with them. And if they wanna mess with me or you, then they will have the FUCKING WRATH OF THE OG FALL ON THEM. I AM GOING TO GO FUCK SHIT UP. NOT SO GOOD BYE.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]