<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Hey. Been a while but its all good. In case you havent heard yes i did crash my car. Really sucks, im quite sad ill miss lance the lancer. She was a good friend. Today was aight. Highlight of course being gym football. Cuz the fields were mad muddy dwyer made 2 games one of which being a massive compilation of 2 teams vs. 2 teams. It was so ill. On one play i was running out and i fucking slipped and fell in the mud. It was ok tho cuz i got bonus points fo wiping out. Then about fifteen minutes into the game dwyer decided to let us play with offensive and defensive line men making for a most excellent shoving and rushing game. It was scary tho because the opposing line had Big D on it and he was rushing in on me. Honest to god, one of the most petrifying experiences of my life. Later on we were on defense and i rushed in and took out brett van cott which i felt bad for but when i apologized mais enlightened me, " Dont apoplogize for that shit, nice job knocking him out!". All in all gym football is the shit. Math was queer. Mrs Gray made us all take this math league test. I informed her at least 5 times yesterday that i was not in Mu Alpha THeta but she made us take it for "the bonus points". what a bitch. Robbins was absent again so me, mark, and adrienne talked about food ALL period long. She likes ranch dressing on fucking pizza, so gross. Photography was frustrating at best. Then i went home, fought with my dad cuz hes an asshat, took a nap and went to work. i kept myself occuoied by sticking random boxes with my sticker and answering the fone with strange voices. good times. im gonna go watch the matrix. KARATE!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]