<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 05, 2003

hello everyone, it is i the occasional drama queen. no i did not give myself that name but had it bequethed to me by a fellow blogger who, although while attending a fine university to discover himself and find out what the hell he wants to major in, really does know deep down inside and does not have the balls to admit it to himself. whos being dramatic now? anywayz, yes i have finally decided to grace the blog readers with my presence. hm lets see. college. college is pretty cool. as always, i have learned the hard way and am now nursing myself back to health after too many weeks of stumbling back to the dorm drunk off 'life.' but thats my own doing. shout outs to adam, my favorite jew in the world; kevin, the least hispanic person ever; mark who i hear is in the play! yay! joe p, two words. nerd patrol. and 'cent whom i wished i had gotten to know better in hishschool. enough reminising. oh yeh back to college. i have FINALLY been released from the depths of hell in which i was imprisoned in a double with my ex-roomate. now im not generally a violent person. but besides one other individual, i have never fantasized about killing someone. seriously, she was that bad. you would have wanted to do away with her too. but that is all in the past and i now have a new roomie whos really cool. so i am happy :)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]