<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Hello all, it's Cent. I'd like to start by saying the following: Danielle Perrone, you make me sick. I am ashamed of you. I suppose the bad judgement you showed in your play suggestions comes through in your man selections. YUCK. A pox on you for choosing that pathetic excuse for a human. Ok, anyway...some interesting shit happened today. So I am on my way to lunch and the vegans are back at it with their slaughter video. The same emaciated bitch from last week comes up to me and asks, "so, have you considered becoming a vegan since last week?" I got the most shocked look on my face and just yelled "DAMNIT!!! NO!!! I DIDN'T AND I NEVER WILL. I'D RATHER BE FAT THAT EMACIATED AND SICKLY LOOKING LIKE YOU. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE" and proceeded to go eat my lunch. I swear...people just can't learn to accept no for an answer. Anyway, then the rest of the day passed uneventfully (I am neglecting mentioning the two prelims that ass-raped me last night). We went to dinner and there's a sign on the way up to the dining hall, (Robert Purcell for those of you that have been to Cornell) that said "Latino flair Night at Robert Purcell Marketplace." Itay looks at it, looks at him, and his jaw drops open. "WHAT...THE FUCK....DOES THAT MEAN?!?!?" he says. "I don't know...I'm sure we'll find out" So we go upstairs and the entrance to the dining hall is decorated like some fucking tropical jungle...spanish music is blasting in the background...there's two flamenco dancers dancing in the middle of the dining hall in outrageous flamenco costumes...oh god...it was like being in Haverstraw all over again - Spanish food, spanish music...I can't escape (shout outs to Kevin, the coolest Hispanic person in the world...yay Kevin!) Anyway...we're eating and all of a sudden Itay yells "What the fuck! There's a fucking bean in my rice...(pause)...what the fuck...there's a whole bunch of beans in my rice...fucking spanish people and their 'rice and beans'...what's next?" So the rest of dinner was fairly uneventful, we took a few whole pineapples from the dining hall...anyway...so after dinner I had to go to my Emergency Response phys ed class, which is on the other side of the world, so I take the bus. I'm waiting at the bus stop, which is right near the basketball court. And on the court there are like 15-ish Asians playing basketball...well, you know how they say white man can't jump...well...apparently Yellow man can't do shit with spherical objects without hurting themselves. It was the most pathetic game of basketball I've ever seen. The score after 20 minutes was like 3-3..it was horrible...made me want to hit asian people even more...anyway...thus concludes my blog entry because I have to go play video games...yes, that's right...I'm now addicted.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]