<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 23, 2003

Chicka-Chicka-drRrRrRrrRRrrrdat. yo today at school i had to work on my module the beginning of first, the most of fourth, and almost all of fifth, it was aight bc i got it done ontime. Then it turns out that i get to miss nerd patrol championships, bc BU is offering a test that day for some scholarship. at eng. i did my best list and for the inseprable boys i had down Darnell GIlet then realized that i needed more peps so i put down me, adam, and kevin. I HOPE WE WIN BC BIG D WILL BE SOOO HAPPY. i also voted him for friendliest and best smile. ok fwd to SUPA where we discussed how we're gonna do our hazing video, where kevin dies from hazing and drowns in a stream, we gonna film kevin in a bathtub face down-CUT TO THE STREAM where there will be a pillow floating down the stream to be kevin- cut to kev in bathtub face down- cut to pillow going down stream. its gonna be great, ull love it. then in afterschool me and adam and danny tossed the ole' rugby ball around. and then at college night, me and adam first see Pat Tonkin, and we walk over and he goes, "There's a lot of pussy here boys." and then i look at him carrying nothing, and he goes "you can see how much info im getting for these colleges" then i ask him if p-u-s-s-y is the only reason that he's here, and he goes " u can figure it out." hes such a fucking mack. hes the man. Later we saw Charlene, who is Big D's Girlfriend, and she said hi to me, bc im chill wit d and adam was like, "im so jealous of her". then the other day i drove mase home and he was all kool and buff and we talked about baseball and lifting and such, he could def. kill me with hisself. ok 'nough for now im out

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]