<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 03, 2003

Alright. This is all bullshit. The stuff that Reza said; not cool. Mark and I discussed it with him and told him how it wasnt cool. So that shits over as far as i am concerned, Joe we got no problems. Aight now this stuff with Vinny is over as well. We all talked with him and we cool. Its over. I have no problems with anyone shits done and over so lets leave it that way. Apologies that any of this crap ever happened. Its so fucking dumb. Cant we let it go. Danielle none of us have anything against you and i hope that you know that im sorry your name came up here. So in an informal method for me i apologize. i got no problems with anyone.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]