<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 02, 2003

aight yo. quick update on the last few days. well, maybe not so quick cuz i got alot to bore you wit- i mean talk about. well, tuesday me and joefi cut school (yay joefi) and went to nanuet diner to have turkey sandwiches for breakfast. during the daily events i managed to lend joe a total of about 10 bucks for gas, portion of a movie ticket, and some soda. (he didn't want to break his twenty, so i broke one of my many-- yep, back in business--but don't tell dr. davis. wow. my parenthesis are always so long) anyway, we went to see "duplex" and it was hilarious because obviously tuesday is "mother's day" at leows. so there me and joefi are, SURROUNDED by mothers with strollers, we seemed to really NOT belong. we hoped we didn't show up on the "random picture taking" they did to promote mothers' tuesdays. but this one lady really did have a real cute kid, so i told her and she seemed pleased. (time to feel good about myself) ok. thats tues. yesterday i cut school again, and went to my sister's house. she only had to work till 11 30 so until then me and anthony watched cartoons and played rad racer on the original nintendo. i love that theme song yo, and i'm workin on writin a remix on it. (look out copyright laws) ange brought us back wendy's, proving her once again to be the coolest sister and person on DA EARFF (reference to gino). worked till 10 and got picked up by my dad to find out that i'm BUSTED. obviously i went on too many of my "early dismissals" with adam and cut school a couple times, so mr. andreanno decided to fill my dad in. which brings us to today. in school i had a meeting with mr. andreanno (or as kevin would say, a psychoanalysis, but i dont know what that means. i'lll probably use it though sooner or later but it'll be way out of context in my trademark (not turner) matty k way. well during the meeting, i came to realise that mr. a's a REALLY NICE GUY, and i actually enjoy talking to him. he was very understanding and seemed to actually care about what came out of my mouth. but somehow he knew a little too much about my entire life, he even brought up gabby, which left me speechless, i believe my exact words were "gabby...you know...how the he-...but you...you know gabby?" well, mr. hand popped in his office and said "ralph, i'm sorry, but we've got a REAL problem here" mr a. said "be right back" and left, came back 10 seconds later and said "we can't finish this right now, something came up, hopefully we can talk again soon." and was "out like a fatkid in dodgeball"--bv so i leave his office and hear the sec. guards' walkie talkies goin CRAZY and people yelling, mr. hand going "can you find the other kid? chase him! get him!" i was like HOLY SHIT and on the verge of pissing myself with anxousness and exitement. so after filling kevin in on the situation, (HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN) who i was very happy to see, because i simply love him. (as a brother, a brother) i went and bolted to the cafeteria, only to find that i'd missed everything, but alex gave me a play by play, which really pumped me up. the rest of today was nothing special and i've already written WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY TOOOO MUCH, and i apologize for that. i just dont know how to stop sometimes. on that note, i'm out. take it easy all.

--and i'm glad everythings settled with danielle, even though i had nothin to do with it, i'm quasi glad it's over. but really, no effect on me. aight. peace.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]