<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 29, 2003

yo yo, today was tiring, when i got into skool robert le barron kicked me in the shin cuz i gettin a new car and it really did hurt! English was cool, me and kevin got into a heated discussion bout who is ebtter, Beethoven or Stephen Hawking. We even got our teacher in on it, she agreed wit me, so nuts to you, Stephen Hawking, you freakin' robot! rest of the day went smoothly, me and chris went to chess club, we dont know why, he wants to be rpesident so i told him my theory on bein president of a club, if u can ebat up everyone in the club, then u can be president. So after dat i drove chris home then went to drama, fun as usal, me and kevin played , Lord Of The Rings, i was Legolas the bow yielding elf, kevin was GImli, the axe yielding dwarf, then we fought. And now i home watchign Lord of The Rings and PArdon the Interruption, every weekday on ESPN at 5:30, Starring Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]