<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 22, 2003

yo yo, today was pretty cool, after 6th period i tried to go lfit with mr galati but he wasnt at the weight room, so iw ent home, onyl to come abck 8th period for the parking pass assembly. It was so exciting, i felt like i was getting my diploma. Anyways, afterwards i went down ti loft, luckily mr king was there so i got in, unforutnately once 2:30 hit all the little hoolligans starting showing up. So after me and mark ran to graba slice of pizza before drma, Once i got to drama i frickin snapped, everyone starting irritating me one after another, sarcasm here and bad news there and fucking comments there and i fuckign exploded! then we starting acting and i really like my character, he's angry and drunk. I can get alogn jsut fine with the angry tho mark will have to help me with the drunkeness. After drama garret showed us his new car so we all went to ciceros to celebrate (tho we still would have went!). And now i'm tired, irritated, and tired, and wearing dirty clothes watching a dirty movie, rollerball. However L.L. Cool J. is defiantely my msot guiltiest of pleasures. i adore him, strangely only as an actor, not a musician. i wish i could put my thought on little side abrs and columns and highlighted and such, but i aint nearly as talented as the lovely nicole pagnotta, so u'll ahfta read through to grasp everything. chow......mein!

SIGN THE GODDAMN GUESTBOOK!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]