<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 27, 2003

yo yo, today was good, REAL good. i woke up and went with my dad to the MINI dealership, and we rode on his motorcycle, that was awesome. then when we got there we looked aroudn and waited for a sales representative to help us. After he arrived we started "building" my MINI (in case u havnt figured it out i went there to buy one). I got black with black roof, and like every option u could psosbiyl get, even the navigation system. Afterwards i test drive one , its sooo awesome, rides real real nice. When i got my home my mom was jealous, cuz HER car doesnt even have a navigation system, hers has heated seats and whatknot, but SO DOES MINE!
mwah ha ha

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]