<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 25, 2003

yo yo, just woke up. How might u ask? "but adam, you have school!" is somethign one might say. well....sorry to burst bubbles but i didnt go to school! why, u may ask. well, i dont know why. i woke up at 6:35 and knew i ahd to shower and didnt feel like rushing, so i was planning on going late to school. then i just plain old decided not to even go to school. aah, feels great. my mom doesnt care, as long as i tell her i'll clean my room. well, as for last nite, i had a packed busy day. I lifted with mark, then we went to the field hockey game, then me matty k and some smutters played "ultimate tag" at Thiells Elementary, then right after i ahd drivers ed, then got home and had to write a paper. the only exciting thing bout coming home for the first time in a while is seein if i have any messages on my away message, not many tho, only an invite for FINKLES from karen. well i'm out, gonna go get lunch and lay down in front of the tv and eat it.....


Sincerely yours,
ADAM

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]