<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

yo yo, just got home, had drama today, was fun, before i broke a b-8 juice container and spilled it on mobil station, meh, waht ar eya gonna do. after drama i dropped off people in stony point, haverstraw and pomona, opposite ends of earth! After went to drivers ed, that was cool, lottsa NR peeple. Met a new kid, Kevin Lesseski. he's aight. After droppin kevin off me and kevin(rodriguez) crashed the field hockey team's pasta party at steve's house, i ate sooo much food, the Jordan's always like me to clean up the food so they dotn hafta throw it out. The girls said we were tall. It felt good to be tall. Now i home and dead tiwed....but of course someone might keep me up all nite when i specifically said i wanan go to sleep, even though she knows it weird for me to be tired(karen!)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]