<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

yo yo, i made it to school today. why do i point out that i made it, cuz i sped to school and was ALMOST late, but i wasnt, cuz i'm mad nice like that. Wind ensemble was aight, more back and forth with heather, global was cool, galati talked bout if somethign was cool how more people would want it, (its economics) so of course he used ME as the example, ....he ueses me as lots of examples, prolly cuz mostly everyone in ym class is real shy bout bein picked on in front of the class, not me, i always look forward to it. During lunch we went to see mr powers as we do everyday but he wasnt there....tear.....SLURP! Fast forward to gym , gym was awesome, we did sit and reach and i got 7 inches, my most ever, and i made up the shuttle run( i missed it when i cut gym) 8.1 fucking seconds! thats like super insanely good! presidential is 8.7, i crushed that like the ice machine in my whirlpool refridgerator.....if it was set to crushed. Afterwards i ran home to go to abthroom then went to mock trial, mock trial was cool cuz jordon was there, we had a long covnersation bout school's.....quote of day , jordon says"adam, ur lazy, you like to do as least work as possible, you like to sleep all the time, and you awlays piece things together from scrap at the last minute possbile....your perfect for Albany." afterwards i went home and went to sleep, idk, the last couple days i havnt been in good mood, i've been VERY irratable, so apology/warning to all who comes close to me. Of course Karen woke me out of my nap cuz she needed help with something, so after that iw as awake and MY NINJA UNIFORM CAME! so i put it on and immediately drove to chris's house (with soem stares on the way!) to show him.. He had me take him to the store , and i walked in and read huntign magazines while not talking at all and being very scary. all u could see were my eyes.....of course there was a chinese place enxt to it and me and the chinese dude there totally stared each other down, man, when our ninja gang is all in order we're gonna fuck shit up! Take care and brush you hair


sincerely yours,
Adam

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]