<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Yo Playas, i finally have a blog!!!! Im so happy, and i was so pissed bc the user name of "Mark" was already taken and they wouldnt allow "Mark Turner" or "Marky T". Good thing this website isnt a girl or id have kevin punch it. Anyway vinny femia is an asshole and made the most awkward conversation to a group of people which included Me, Jennifer Brannigan, Marsha Davis, Andrew Davie, and Kiera. It was probably so awkward BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO TALK TO HIM. Well the talk was all directed to andrew and andrew properly responded with rude "NO's" without making eyecontact, even though i was a little upset when vinny asked andrew if he wanted to fight him and andrew declined. BECAUSE I TOTALLY WOULDA SAID I HAD DAVIE'S BACK, THROWN MY BOOKS DOWN AND BEEN THE FIRST IN THE FIGHT, even before andrew. Well i would just like to thank adam yudman, for fulfilling my dreams of eating finkles and having a blog. Now i gotta go, gotta memorize my one line. peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]