<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 21, 2003

yo, it's Cent. What up?...yeah, so I'm a douchebag/scumbag/evil villain/horrible person/you know the rest. After doing shots with Itay last night...I won (I was told we made it to 18 and then Itay like...died, so I did one more and won). Anyway...me, bing the fucking jackass that I am, was supposed to wake up and go to Jen's concert at 1. So I'm sitting in the lounge and my phone rings...I answer it and it's Jen, "hi, where were you"..."FUCKING SHIT!! I"M SUCH A FUCKING DOUCHE...." followed by massive apologies. Yeah...I know...I'm a horrible person...I feel like such a shitface. I hope I'll find some way to make it up...Until then, I'll continue to be a douchebag and hit myself in the face.
P.S. - Joefi is gay.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]