<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 18, 2003

Yo, it's 'Cent...I want to start this post with a confession. This is directed toward Joefi, and I apologize in advance for any hardship this may cause you. I don't want to dance around this issue any more, so I'll get right to it. I fucked Al...and I fucked her hard...three times plus once up the ass....and she loved it...it was damn good. I know she's ur sister and all, but I had to do it...she begged me. I had to do it before I left for college. There, now that that's off my chest I feel sooo much better! Who the fuck cares about Joefi's feelings anyway? I sure don't. (oh, yeah, almost forgot...the abortion is paid for, Joefi, so you don't have to worry about that). Ok, now what material of actual importance do I have to say...Adam can't do physics, no surprise there...he has Leung...the stupid dogeating filth of a 'fizziks' teacher. Uhh...what happened today...walking back from dinner in collegetown we had to avoid the infamous "semen pools" (yes, they are what they sound like, and yes, the do exist). After that, it was pretty much smooth sailing.
Sitting in chem today next to two dogeaters I hear one say to the other "what nationality are you?" Dogeater 2 responds "Chinese...how about you?...you look Korean."...Problem number one: THEY ALL FUCKING LOOK THE SAME!!! THERE'S NO FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CHINK AND A KOREAN! THEY ALL GOT THE SAME SLANTY EYES AND THEY ALL CHEAT!!! Then, dogeater number one replies "Korean!?!? Hell no, I'm Chinese too. Chinese people are the best" Problem number two: WHAT THE FUCK!!! CAN WE SAY DIRTY FILTH THAT MULTIPLY LIKE BACTERIA AND OVERPOPULATE THE EARTH ABSOLUTELY CANNOT BE "THE BEST" Sometimes I wish I had the power to make people lack life...you know, as in DIE!
With that said....BAM!!!...Joefi's dead...now I can fuck his sister all I want. Peace out!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]