<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 12, 2003

yo, it's 'Cent AKA 'Centhew AKA 'Centcenzo AKA "The Valleydick"...it's friday. I got no class today. The boys is coming up to Corneezy for da weekend. Should be fun. Unfortunately I have to spend my fair share of time on the hockey ticket waiting line otherwise I don't get season tickets. I'll figure something out. I have to be brief because I have to take the biggest shit right now, and I don't want to go in my pants (again). So, uh, Joefi is prolly madd tired cause of his allnighter but that's not my problem. I hope they don't get lost on the way here...with Adam driving, anything is possible.
Expect few updates this weekend...they'll all be too busy visiting me...the only loser who is left to update this is Stephen, and we all know what a big LOSER he is...just read the Guestbook...as you can see, others share my opinion. OK, that's it for now...shit is on its way. Peace.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]