<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 12, 2003

Yo, here chillin at Cornell. The campus is soooo gangsta! I'd much like to come here, but its tres difficult. I can't wait to freakin party like crazy. The campus is HUGE...we were going to drive from one side to the other but we decided not to, it was mad far. Adam just belched and made a fart noise. It was quite impressive, i swear. Oh, BV's away message is "i am Gay". I find that amusing. Also, i pose this question....what does electric boogaloo mean?? Not only is it BV's screenname (elektriqboogaloo) but its in a Red Hot Chili Peppers song as well...anyone know? Leave any answers in the guestbook. Ok now i'm out. Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]