<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 14, 2003

Yo, 'Cent here. The boys left about three hours ago, so fortunately for you, that means they can update the blog. Funny shit happened today. BV's comforter is black...so I walk in my room, walk around a little bit...scratch myself in inappropriate ways, do a little dance...the usual...and then I go on the 'puter and put on Billy Joel...REALLY LOUDLY. I'm listening to it for like half hour and Scott from down the hall walks in. He talks about Billy Joel and then asks, "This loud music doesn't bother your roommate when he's sleeping?"..."WHAT THE FUCK! MY ROOMMATE IS HERE!?!?!?!," I reply. Yeah, so...uhh...he blended in, thank goodness I didn't do inappropriate things with him here...I had no clue. I don't think I have anything else to say...I know there was something I wanted to write about...but I forgetted. O well. Peace out.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]