<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

wut up everyone, it's 'Cent. Welcome, Marky T...DON'T BE LOUD! Anyway...while sitting in my computer chair clipping my toenails, I came to the discovery that my feet smelled like ass about ten times more than than usually do. "Why are my feet so rank?" I asked myself. Upon pondering for a few moments I came to the conclusion that it is probably because I'm too lazy to take my sandals off in the shower to wash my feet, so I don't. Yeah....the next time I shower I'll do that...maybe.
Anyway, glad to hear Stephen's dead. He was a useless sack of excrement anyway. Moving on, apparently I have a meeting with the Residence Hall Director for "violating quiet hours" on September 5th, at 1:26 AM. Of course, like 2 billion other people in the world, the RHD is a dumb Chinese fuck. He can kiss my ass...I'll set his dogeating ass straight (for the full story, ask me, I'm too lazy to type it here).
Apparently the first mock trial meeting was today...Adam and Kevin both cut ("by accident")...they better get their act together...meh, whatever, not my problem...I don't go to school there anymore.
To continue on something that Marky T posted...yeah, Vinny Femia is a douche bag. He's a fucking dickwad (there's a word I haven't used in a while) who needs to take his prepubescent penis and stick it in a pencil sharpener.
Don't got class tomorrow till 1:25...probably will sleep till 1...we'll see. Either way, I'm out. Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]