<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 28, 2003

whoa, been a little while since i've posted. ttoday was aight, after getting back from joe's gouse this morning, i slept for a while then played cello for money (cha ching) at this church. then i went to work. blah blah blah. my backyard got flooded. you see, there's a stream (well technically it's a "drainage ditch", but oh well) that runs through my backyard. apparently last night it took the wooden bench out of my backyard and down the road to the sewer pipe. it was in the sewer pipe like whoa. so of course i end up lugging the thing back home since my dad's too out of shape to help. (i'm not being mean, this is really tru) so i go to hoyers with kevin adam joe n ali, then go to puglisi's. somehow i end up sleeping on ali's bedroom floor for awhile with her blanket n pillow-smiley-yellow thingy. no clue. wake up, like wha?? she was at her computer like it was all normal. ok. chill wit joefi, then got home around 10 45. now i'm contemplating whether to do my hw or not. nope. not doin it. aight all. take it easy.

p.s.- special thanks to: kevin, mandee, adam, ange, anthony, hosea, harry, matt, meagan, christina d., ali, mrs. puglisi, adam(2), nick, n some kids that knew me but i didn't know them, for visiting me at work the last couple days. if ur not on the list, VISIT ME! it gets boring without you cool cats droppin in. k i'm out.

p.s.s.- it's ok, i won't pressure you into signing the guestbook. but it would be nice if you did.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]