<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

WHATS HAPPENING? {don't worry I'm not crazy enough to expect a response) And I wont get into what Vincent said because I don't care what he thinks because I'm right. So continuing on...
today went relatively well, no real problems. 'cept in chorale, mostly because almost everyone there is dumber than rocks. but what can u do, but just pretend that theyre all dead? So in 2nd period we went to the computer lab and i sat next to Kerri Murphy and Chris Braun, and i wrote in Kerri's agenda this site and told her to sign the blog. {if she doesnt i will be forced to smite her} i was supposed to write a college essay but couldnt get passed 2 sent. because i kept changing them. oh well, ill have kerri write it for me. then me, chris, dylan, and kerri all openly expressed our hatred for vinny femia, thus proving my hypothesis that all people in there right minds hate vinny femia. that means that danielle perrone is an idiot, and now i must hate her by association, sry danielle thats the way things go. actually im not sorry, u brought it upon yourself. i hope you cry yourself to sleep. continueing on ... supa was aight, me bryan and darin chilled all period, since we didnt have any newspapers. so we sat admiring my changing light color pen, and doing gollum impressions. i also did 12 pullups in gym, which was just short of presidential by 1, but i couldnt do the one more, im fucking sick. big d went first and he couldnt do any so he inspired others to go, he was like, "what, you guys cant go up? i went up and i couldnt even do one." so by doing this other people started volunteering to go. i went after brian beck who could only do 6 and then was followed by some kid neil who i think did 4. But its alright that big d couldnt do any, because hes the strongest, nicest guy in school/world. so then i ended my day without nerd patrol, since my dad didnt let me go (sarcastic crying), then i went up to my grandparents house for tuna on ritz, went to see pete and lombardo fight{which didnt happen} and then played bball with adam. adam beat me but thats aight because im sick and we were both wearing jeans, so we'll see next time. then i ate dinner up at my grandmas, and shot my pellet gun for about an hour. now im home about ready to watch playmakers, from 8-10. so ill be going now, goodbye.............................................................the precious

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]