<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 15, 2003

What up. bout time i updated or somethin cause everyones been blogging today except me. probly because a) i been busy with drama/tutoring and b) i been swamped with work and such... oh man. I can't wait to go to bed. tommorow nothing special happens execept we're one day closer to friday. hopefully i won't fall asleep with my head leaning in the aisle in mrs ryans class again....boy is she oblivious. good thing vincent can explain math over the phone or i'd be fucked. Sleeping in class is always fun, except when you drool incessantly while you sleep. thats why i can't sleep on my binder anymore......aight its time for me to get some sleep already. Peace

P.S. Wheres steve??

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]