<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 29, 2003

What up. I'm sittin here in the computer lab in johnsymeyers class just hangin out. Michelle is on my right, and Cameron Miller PAtterson is on my left. We're doin the great fear essay but mine is already done.....hehe. I'm so bored, the stupid network blocks any site that can be considered entertaining (with notable exceptions such as REAL ULTIMATE POWER!! and of course, our blog). Johnsy keeps saying inflammatory rhetoric, it sounds so funny. I hope we come back to computer lab all the time, its fun doing nothing. Cameron just asked me to help him save something to a floppy. Nicole pointed out how odd it was that someone so modern could be so computer illiterate. I agree, but oh well i helped him anyway. Who cares, he is still a cool kid. Next i have lunch with matty k where i gotta do my music theory hw. He is slowly making me more and more lazy, i never do anything until the last minute. Speaking of the last minute kevin reminded me we have driving with mr vann tonight at 7. I'm not sure what to expect, especially since we're both going at the same time. I hope we don't play the "only use your brakes 5 times while driving to exit 1" game, kevin and adam concured that neither of them would make it out of the parking lot without failing. Only 7 more months until i get my senior license.....sigh. Ok i have nothing else to say except i wish i was cutting, and i ran my mile today and it sucked, and i'm hungry but theres still a whole bunch of period left. Now Cameron is inquiring how to save his essay as a text file. Michelle just asked what i was doing, and i am now explaining what a blog is. She should have a blog. Everyone should have a blog!! Except dumb people. Ok i'm out, Peace.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]