<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

What up, shit as if i don't have enough to do now i'm taking drivers ed with adam and kevin. Boy am i overworked. Today after school me and matty k were drivin to my home when we saw adam on his way to the mobil station. So i sped past my street and kept going down rosman till we came to thel ight at 202. Since he was a car ahead of me i pulled a slick manuvuer and went through the bank of new york parking lot to cut the guy off and be right behind adam. Then we went to mobil and while adam was juggling his v8 juice whatever, he dropped the bottle and it spilled everywhere....man that was funny. Adam walked briskly away, i ducked into the bathroom, and matty k tried his best to stifle his laughter, but just stood there. After that we tried to get garlic knots from johnnys but they didn't have so we got pizza instead. Matty k wanted to chill at my house so i left him there and sped to the high school to eat my buffallo chicken slice (maaaaaaaaad good). Drama, drama, drama, finally no more drama and gongfellow wanted me to teach her how to pump gas......i ask you HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW??? PICK IT UP AND STICK IT IN!!! GOD! ok enough anger. Then i was off to tutoring (we finished his hw in record time, 22 minutes!) After that drivers ed was.....interesting. And now i'm home, puttin off my english essay until tommorow, when i already have 6 pages of notes for american history. I'd rather be sleeping. Ok enough of my pointless ranting. Peace

P.S. Hey adam, should we invited jenny and make this an OG blogathon? or keep it strictly He-man-woman-haters-clubish little rascals style?

P.P.S. NOT IT!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]