<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 29, 2003

What up all, it's Cent.. I haven't posted in a while. First, I'd like to address Mark...you fool...there most definitely is no god. There are copious amounts of data that suggest the creation of the universe from stray radiation waves, and later, the creation of the earth from simple gases in the atmosphere. So, mark...while you pray to God to help you, I'll use the scientific method to figure out the best way to deal with a situation and then address it...and we'll see who comes out on top. Anyway...I have two prelims tomorrow, and know what Mark?, instead of praying I am going to do well...I'm going to study...because praying wouldn't accomplish anything because there is no god. Actually...I probably won't study either, but that's besides the point. Hmm, this weekend I got addicted to videogames, determined (as if there were ever any doubt) that I am definitely going to hell, and did pretty much nothing. Today I had chem lab...we did boring sppectrometry, no not spictrometry, spectrometry...and after that I played video games. and then I ate dinner, and then I played video games, and then I helped adam with the easiest limit in the word and then i helped Karen with vocabulary and then I played games and then i wrote this huge ass run-on sentence and then I..wait...I can't really talk about anything else in the past, bc the past is now present...hmm...yeah, so anyway, I'll prolly wind up (not probably, I already planned it) playing video games all night (Age of Empires Tournament ALL NIGHT LONG SUCKA!)...yeah, I'm gonna get on that...oh, and to dispel the quietly and slowly circulating rumors regarding my death, in the words of Hemingway, they are "greatly exaggerated"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]