<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 13, 2003

well yesterday was interesting. not everyday do my friends try to kill me for my cds. joefi adam chavo n mark wanted to borrow my cds for their "road trip". (the one i wouldve come to if i really wanted to) i didnt want to give them up cuz i JUST got them back. long story short, i ended up hanging on for dear life onto adam's jeep's hood while they sped down the road trying to throw me off. i got my cds back eventually (except for "gangsta music", which i lent to them for a dollar), chilled wit ali (joefi's sister) at joes house cuz i didnt want to go home, then spent the night at tim's. today i rearranged my room COMPLETELY n its mad tight. anyway, joefi, to answer your question: electric boogaloo is one of the most important subsections of dance. back in the mid 70's, boogie and breakdancing first hit the clubs. electric boogie is the predecessor of electric boogaloo. electric boogie is "back in the day" breakdancin. brought to us first by the "Harlem Pop Lockers", who invented such moves as the robot, and mime. electric boogie has evolved into one of the finest dance forms, now known as breakdancing, or, "electric boogaloo". so there you have it, joe. from the brain of the man you've gotsta know, i'm one bad wigga who got SO much soul. n joe, enough wit the ebonics in ur blog. no one's buyin it. haha j/k. take it easy all.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]